OPEN POSITIONS AT NATIONAL REVIEW
Director, Circulation & Programs
National Review seeks organized, detail-oriented, self-starting individual to manage and grow subscribers of its nationally renowned flagship magazine and digital membership product(s).
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee print & digital subscription fulfillment with 3rd party vendors, such as PWX Solutions (formerly PubWorx), CDS Global, Fry Communications, etc., including reviewing and approving invoices.
- Manage subscriber/customer solutions for products, processes & experiences.
- Manage subscriber lists in support of growth marketing and retention.
- Collaborate across varying departments to maintain healthy sales funnel, including initiate, implement and fostering distribution marketing programs and partnerships.
- Ideate, coordinate and manage special programs related to donations, subscriptions and membership products, such as NRPLUS “Meet-ups,” including launch of new products requiring fulfillment, list management or customer service elements.
- Pull and maintain circulation reports and keep company regularly updated on important performance figures across partners, such as Apple, GooglePlay and others.
- Work with team to prepare/update circulation projections each quarter.
- Coordinate/manage annual AAM circulation audit and semi-annual Publisher statements
- Manage, in coordination with our partners, direct mail and digital renewal efforts.
- Oversee and advise on growth of single copy / newsstand distribution.
- Project departmental revenues and expenses each quarter and for the FY budget processes.
- Working with the Business Operation Team, manage pricing of products across partnerships.
- Working with Editorial, build out an annual magazine production schedule.
What You Have:
- Proven circulation management experience in print and digital publishing focused on membership acquisition & retention, reporting, data & analytics.
- A deep understanding of print circulation systems and methods.
- An understanding of digital systems, reporting, data & analytics.
- Ability to coordinate and maintain organization and communication across multiple departments, including product, editorial, and sales.
National Review has been America’s paper of record for conservative fact and opinion since 1955. NR’s detailed analysis and commentary on news, politics, current events, and culture is delivered across multiple platforms, including print and digital.
Some Perks & Benefits of Working at National Review:
- Competitive salary and health-care packages
- Annual bonus plan
- 401K contribution
- Remote Summer Fridays
- Generous paid time off
To Be Considered:
Please email cover letter and résumé to email@example.com and place “NR Director, Circulation & Programs” in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we may not be able to confirm receipt of all applications.